Monday 16 September 2013

BRIEF: The titles and opening of a new fiction film, to last two minutes

Brief description of what I think each stage will include:

Research:

 I think this involves looking up and finding out all about existing and previous fictional films and their genres. This research will include look at trailers and how they film. It will also involve looking at the various camera angles and technique to achieve a certain effect.

Planning:

I think the planning stage will include drawing and thinking about scenes and storyboards. I think this will involve working together in group and decide which genre and what scenes and idea we all have and our final two minute scene/trailer.

Filming:

I believe the filming stage will include our group capturing all aspects of our planned two minute trailer. It will involve looking at different camera angles to show emotions and effects. I think that we will have to capture/film a lot of scenes to then be edited into a two minute clip/trailer.

Editing:

I believe this will involve editing and adjusting are trailer to make it look professional and so that our groups filming is narrowed down into a two minute clip. I then think we will edit the title sequence to make the trailer professional and well finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment